My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
So … another Wednesday, another top 5 Wednesday. I think you all know the drill this summer. Samantha, Top 5 Wednesday host, has decided to take a hiatus and left us to our own devices. I have chosen to work my way through the oldest topics I can find and work my way forward.
This week’s post comes from 5th March 2014 and it is Favourite Friendships.
1. Percy and Grover (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Rick Riordan)
2. Dorian and Chaol (Throne of Glass, Sarah J Maas)
3. Leo and Jason (Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan)
4. Cam and Bex (Gallagher Girls, Ally Carter)
5. Seb and Miles (Prince Charming, Rachel Hawkins)
Do any of these meet you top 5 favourite friendships? Let me know in the comments down below.
No copyright infringement intended.
1 thought on “Top 5 Wednesday: Favourite Friendships”
I love Dorian and Chaol’s friendship!! So adorable.
LikeLiked by 1 person