My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
I hope that you have found this post in one of two ways …
1. You have read my top 5 Wednesday: actress portrayals and want to see the other half of the list
2. You are just casually browsing through and found this
If you have read the other post, at this moment in time I don’t intend to write another essay like I did on that one … but who know? It might turn into one.
If you haven’t read the other post let me sum up.
A few weeks ago I decided on the topic of favourite actor/actress portrayals … and it has been the bane of my life ever since. I am glad to be finally getting this down on paper (internet, blog post … you know what I mean)
I had real problems deciding on my females list … which I wont go into details now … but it has made me think that if I struggled so much over, why didn’t I struggle over the males list?
Is it because I’m pickier? Is it because of a hundred other reasons? I don’t know but it was fairly easy to put these five together with a couple of extras left over.
5. Michael Sheen (For his role as Aro in the Twlight series)
4. Colin Firth (For his role as Mr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice)
3. Richard Harris (For his role as Dumbledore in Harry Potter)
2. Jeremy Brett (For his role as Sherlock Holmes)
1. Christopher Lee (For his role as Saruman in the Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings)
I hope you have enjoyed this list and the other one. If you haven’t read it the link is at the top ☝️.
Do you agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments