Hi all my wonderful ladies and gentlemen-worms!
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
Merry Christmas everybody!
Today is a Tuesday so that means that it’s top 10 Tuesday.
The topic for today is Holiday reads … but I’ve never been one for reading Christmas stories. I don’t even think I’ve read Christmas Carol, though it is one of my favourite christmas films.
So I’m twisting this topic so it works for me.
And I LOVE christmas songs!
So my list for today is going to be my top 10 christmas songs.
Even as I’m writing this I am listening to Michael Bublé’s Christmas album … which unfortunately wont be on this list because then I would just list the entire album.
Instead I’ve trawled the sleeve of The Best Christmas Album in the World … Ever (yes, that is the title) and found some of my all time favourite christmas songs … Beginning with
- Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy David Bowie and Bing Crosby
- Do They Know It’s Christmas? Band aid
- White Christmas Bing Crosby
- Santa Baby Eartha Kitt
- Happy Xmas (War is Over) John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday Wizzard
- Merry Christmas Everybody Noddy Holder, James Lee, Slade
- Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Dean Martin
- Fairytale of New York The Pogues (ft. Kristen McCall)
- Mis Deseos / Feliz Navidad Michael Bublé (ft Thalia)
Okay, so I slipped one Michael Bublé Christmas song in there but … can you blame me?
What would you put on your list of favourite Christmas songs? Let me know in the comments!