Hi all my bookworms,
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
How are you all today?
Today is Top Ten Tuesday day and I hope you all know what that means, but in case you don’t it is a Bookish meme originally created by the Broke and the Bookish in 2010 and in January of 2018 was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is ‘Books on my TBR I predict will be a 5⭐️ read’
Obviously I hope all my books are going to be 5⭐️s, and that I’m going to love them all but I know that can’t always be the case so here are a few that I really think are going to reach those upper echelons.
1. Six Of Crows, Leigh Bardugo
2. The Cruel Prince, Holly Black
3. Red Queen, Victoria Aveyard
4. Caraval, Stephanie Garber
5. Good Omens, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
6. Shatter Me, Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #1)
7. The Giver of Stars, Jojo Moyes
8. A Court of Thorns and Roses, Sarah J Maas
9. The Priory of the Orange Tree, Samantha Shannon
10. House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1) Sarah J Maas
All covers taken from Goodreads. No copyright infringement intended.