Hi all my bookworms!
How are you all?
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
So every, ok, most Tuesdays I try to do Top 10 Tuesday, which is a bookish meme created by The Broke and The Bookish in 2010 and switched to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018.
This week’s topic is ‘Authors Who Have a Fun Social Media Presence’ but I’m not particularly a fan of that topic and I don’t know what to write so instead I’ve gone back over the past list which are available on both sights and found one I haven’t done something similar to before. My chosen topic is ‘Books I’d Want On A Dessert Island’ which was the second topic on The Broke and The Bookish’s list. It hails all the way back from 28th June 2010 and if you want to see the original post find it here.
That was a lot of explaining. I hope you enjoy my alternate list…
- Complete Works of Jane Austen by Jane Austen
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- The Complete Works Of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Bible
- The complete works of Shakespeare by William Shakespeare
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Old Possum’s Book Of Practical Cats by T.S. Elliot
- The New Prometheus (Frankenstein) by Mary Shelley
- Grimm’s Fairy Tales by the brothers Grimm
This was a hard lost to do mostly because I have too many books to choose from. I have chose some classics and old favourites as well as books on my tbr.
What books would you take to a deserted island? Comments, opinions and ideas down below.
And … until next time.