Hi all my bookworms.
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
How are you all?
So, like last month money is a bit tight, not working due to the lockdown and all. I haven’t the money to buy all the books that I want so I’ve been adding them to my wishlist on Amazon. I thought it would be interesting to share those books that I didn’t haul last month with all you bookworms. Maybe you can help me decide which books should be added to the top of my To-Buy list.
And here are my books I didn’t haul …
- Blood Heir by Amélie Wen ZhaoGoodreads
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha SaeedGoodreads
- Anna K by Jenny LeeGoodreads
- Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen Goodreads
- Lady Auderly’s Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon Goodreads
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kauffman and Jay Kristoff Goodreads
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo Goodreads
- Havenfall by Sara Holland Goodreads
- American Royals by Katherine McGee Goodreads
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston Goodreads
Which of these have you read? Which one do you recommend I read first? Please leave your opinion in the comments section below.
So all my bookworms, stay home, safe and well. Until next time and happy reading.