Hi all my Bookworms,
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
How are you all? Home, safe and well, I hope.
So, it’s Sunday again and I hope by now you know what it means. If you don’t it means that we are doing #SixForSunday, #S4S for short. #S4S is a listicle bookmeme created and hosted by Steph at A Little But A Lot. Each week has a different topic in which we give six answers. Simple enough don’t you think? This week’s topic is ‘recent additions to my TBR’.
I thought of many different ways to do this. I don’t always add things to by TBR on Goodreads, sometimes I just add them to my Wishlist on Amazon. And sometimes I don’t even make a note of them and then I forget them. My wish list is the most up-to-date one at the moment so I’m going to take mostly from there but there may be the occasional goodreads one.
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter Goodreads
- Hart and Seoul by Kristen Burnham Goodreads
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo Goodreads
- Belle Révolte by Lindsey Miller Goodreads
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston Goodreads
- Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen Goodreads
I really want to know what your most recent additions are to your TBR. Leave them in the comments and I’ll check them out.
I hope you are all at home, safe and sound. Keep well, and until next time, happy reading!