Hi all my bookworms!
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
How are you all keeping at the moment?
I’ve really enjoyed doing #SixForSunday at the moment so I am happy to share yet another one with you. I hope you are enjoying reading them as much as I am enjoying writing them. For anyone who hasn’t come across #SixForSunday before, or as it is often shortened to #S4S, I will tell you all about it. #S4S was created in June 2017 by Steph over at A Little But A Lot, and each week there is a different topic.
This week the topic is ‘books on my TBR that I predict will be 5 star reads’.
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmer Goodreads
- Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams Goodreads
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo Goodreads
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo Goodreads
- Havenfall by Sara Holland Goodreads
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak Goodreads
What books do you think will hit 5 stars? Have you read any of these? Were they five star reads for you?
I hope you are well, safe and most importantly, home, and until next time, happy reading!