Hi all my Bookworms!
How are you ?
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
Today is Tuesday and I think you all know by now what that means. Top Ten Tuesday. I hope you all know what Top Ten Tuesday is, but if you’ve clicked on this post by accident then here is what you need to know. Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme originally created by The Broke and The Bookish in 2010 and switched to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. Each week we are given a different topic. This week the topic is ‘Books I Wish I Had Read As A Child’. I wasn’t sure what to say to that. There are book I wish I had made time to read but I wouldn’t change the way I did anything and there are books that have since been published that I wish I had read when I was younger but didn’t so I decided this weeks topic wasn’t for me.
Instead I decided to do a different topic. I went back, right to the beginning I worked my way forward. I had done the very first one last time I didn’t like a topic so this week is now ‘Books I’d Want on a Dessert Island’.
I quite like desert island topics and I find them quite similar to living in lockdown. I did a ‘Character I’d want with me on a deserted island’ for #SixForSunday a few weeks a go.
But this is very long-winded explanation. Here is my list …
- The Complete Works of Jane Austen Goodreads
- Chinese Cinderella by Adeline Yen Mah Goodreads
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson Goodreads
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett Goodreads
- Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo Goodreads
- I Wish You All The Best by Mason Deaver Goodreads
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling Goodreads
- The Complete Works of Shakespeare Goodreads
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arther Conan Doyle Goodreads
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman Goodreads
What books would you take to your deserted island? Would you take any of these?
Stay safe and stay home.
Until next time, happy reading.