Hi all my Bookworms!
How are you all?
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
It’s the first Sunday of the month and we are back to #SixForSunday or #S4S for short. For those unaware #S4S is a is a bookmeme created in June 2017 by Steph over at A Little But A Lot, and each week there is a different topic.
The topics for this month are:
3rd May: Favourite beginnings to a series (THIS WEEK)
10th May: Heartwrenching endings to a series
17th May: Series you can’t wait to get into/dying to read
24th May: Favourite characters from a series
31st May: Favourite series
I hope you are looking forward to these.
And here are this weeks picks:
- Lick by Kylie Scott Goodreads
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong Goodreads
- I’d Tell You I Love You But Then I Have To Kill You by Ally Carter Goodreads
- Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo Goodreads
- Heist Society by Ally Carter Goodreads
- The Bromance Bookclub by Lyssa Kay Adams Goodreads
What are your favourite first books in a series? Any of these? Let me know in the comments and if you and your blog take part in #S4S leave a link in the comments.
Stay safe, stay home.
Until next time, happy reading!