Hi all my bookworms!
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm!
How are you all?
I was tagged a few weeks ago now in the mystery blogger award by Casey at Tayside Books. It’s took me a few weeks to respond to it but, here we are.
Before we get into anything I want to say a big thanks to Casey. I would never imagined being tagged in something like this. Thank you!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I speak five languages to conversational level or higher: English (obviously) French, Spanish, Italian and Russian and I am trying to learn a few others.
- I’ve moved away from parents house three times and I keep coming back. Once to university (where I dropped out after a year and a half) and twice to Paris.
- I LOVE classic cars. If I were rich enough I would own a fleet of classic cars. Pontiacs, Cadillacs, Mustangs. VW Beetles and classic minis. I want them all.
My Questions from Casey
1 – What is your favourite book series/duology? No restriction on number of books as long as there is more than one!
Everything in Rick Riordan’s mythology series. I know technically there are five different series but they all exist in the same world so I’m going to call them one.
2 – What is your favourite book-to-tv/movie adaptation?
Do I have a favourite adaptation? For majority I don’t enjoy. But the best of the worst is Crazy Rich Asians and I can’t wait for them to do the second film.
3 – How do you choose the next book you read? By cover? Following a series? By mood? By deadline?
I am a mood reader, pure and simple. I choose my books as the mood strikes me. I try to have a list that I need to read from next and I choose form that as the mood strikes me.
4 – What season do you read the most books? Or does it impact your reading?
I’m not sure I read more at any time of the year in particular but I am tracking my reading more this year.
5 – Maple syrup or table syrup? (as someone who lives in a maple syrup capital there is only one right answer here! haha)
I’m going to honestly say that I wouldn’t really know the difference but I am going to say maple syrup, especially since I wouldn’t know what table syrup is.
My Best Posts
I’m not sure what to include here but I’m going to include my two most popular posts and two of my favourites to write.
Questions For Those I Nominated:
- What book/series do you wish could be turned into a tv series/movie?
- If you could only read one series for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What’s your favourite place to read?
- Where would your favourite place to visit from a book? (Fictional or real)
- What’s your dream car? (new or old, classic, vintage, American, British choices are yours)