Hi all my Bookworms!
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworms.
How are you all?
Is this another week over and done? I can hardly believe it. I was trying to work it out and I do believe that this is the end of the UK’s eighth week in lockdown. Eight weeks. The time has managed to fly by and drag at the same time.
On a slightly chirpier note, this is week three of this month’s #SixForSunday, or if you prefer #S4S for short. #S4S is a bookmeme created in June 2017 by Steph over at A Little But A Lot, and each week there is a different topic. I really encourage you to check out their site.
Here are this month’s topics.
3rd May: Favourite First Book in a Series
10th May: Favourite Ending to a Series
17th May: Series You Can’t Wait to Get into/ Dying to Read (This week)
24th May: Favourite Character From Series
31st May: Favourite Series
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi Goodreads
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Goodreads
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas Goodreads
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo Goodreads
- Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger Goodreads
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber Goodreads
I could have added so many more series to this list, but these are my top six and in fact I have all of them sat on my shelves in my room.
What series do you want to get into? What series do you recommend I read next?