Hi all my bookworms!
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm
How are you all?
The first Tuesday of June. It’s usually about this time of year that I start counting down till my birthday. But with everything on it feels kind of anticlimactic.
So today I am going to be focusing on summer romances.
I have been reading A LOT of romances recently and I want to share some of these with you and they fit so perfectly into this Top Ten Tuesday topic.
Top Ten Tuesday, as if you don’t already know, is a weekly bookmeme originally created by The Broke and The Bookish in 2010 and switched to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. And each week we are given a different topic.
Disclaimer: the Waterstones links below are affiliate links, meaning at no extra cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through the links and make a purchase.
- Bromance Bookclub by Lyssa Kay Adams Goodreads | Waterstones | Review
- Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams Goodreads | Waterstones
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary Goodreads | Waterstones
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter Goodreads | Waterstones | Review
- Lick by Kylie Scott Goodreads | Waterstones | Series review
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston Goodreads | Waterstones
- Hearstopper by Alice Oseman Goodreads | Waterstones | Mini – review
- In Paris With You by Clementine Beauvais Goodreads | Waterstones | Review
- I Wish You All The Best by Mason Deaver Goodreads | Waterstones | Review
- Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets of The Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz Goodreads | Waterstones
What are you summer reads? Let me know in the comments, or if you prefer leave a link in the comments to your own Top Ten Tuesday.