Hi all my Bookworm.
My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm
How are you all?
I think all my regulars will know by now what Top Ten Tuesday is and I love doing this and this week we have another great topic. But as a small reminder for those who are new what Top Ten Tuesday is all about.
TTT is a weekly bookmeme that is going ten years strong that was originally created by The Broke and The Bookish in 2010 and switched to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. And each week we are given a different topic.
This week’s topic is books that make me smile. This could be a long list, because all books make me smile, but I will shorten it as much as possible.
Disclaimer: The Waterstones links below are affiliate links which mean, at no extra cost to you, I earn a small commission.
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Artemis Fowl (series) by Eoin Colfer
3. Percy Jackson (series) by Rick Riordan
4. Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles
5. Stage Dive (series) by Kylie Scott
Goodreads | Series Review
6. Bromance Bookclub by Lyssa Kay Adams
7. Heartstopper (series) by Alice Oseman
8. Trials Of Apollo (sereis) by Rick Riordan
9. The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett
Goodreads | Waterstones
10. Gallagher Girls (series) by Ally Carter
I could list ten more … I honestly could, I won’t I’ll keep this to ten, though I may re-do this sometime in the future and list another ten.