My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
It’s Tuesday again, bookworms and it is time for another Top Ten Tuesday. Before I dive in with this week’s topic let me tell you a bit about Top Ten Tuesday.
Top Ten Tuesday, in case you didn’t know is a a weekly book meme that is going ten years strong that was originally created by The Broke and The Bookish in 2010 and switched to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. Each week we have a different topic and this week’s topic is questions that I would ask my favourite authors.
I love this topic because I would always love to sit down with people and do interviews. Not just authors but my favourite actors and musicians. However my set of questions for authors is pretty standard. There are questions that I want to ask all authors and compare their varied answers.
Here are my ten questions that I would want to ask.
- How do you begin your creative process?
- Where do you get your inspiration?
- Who was your favourite character to write? And why?
- Who was your least favourite character to write? And why?
- What is your favourite part of publishing a book?
- Who was your favourite author growing up?
- What was your favourite book?
- If you could own a signed copy of any book, what book would it be?
- Do you know what happens to your characters after your series finishes? And can you give us any hints?
- If you could meet anyone from past or present, who would you meet? And why?
I know that these are very generalised questions but I think they would make great conversation starters. What question would you ask your favourite authors? Leave them in the comments or leave links to your own Top Ten Tuesday post and I’ll check them out.
Until next time, happy reading!