My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
Another Tuesday, another Top Ten Tuesday. This week we’re talking about my hopes, and resolutions for 2021.
I don’t normally do resolutions because there is not usually any achievement, or any end goal for my resolution or the change I want to make. But this year I’m trying to make it different. I’m trying to have rewards for achieving my goals to make myself more likely to achieve them.
I’ve not decide what those rewards will be yet, but I will soon.
But these are my goals.
- Complete my Goodreads goal of reading 60 books
- Post at least once a week, preferably every other day.
- Be active on socials, twitter, insta and the like.
- Try to read the books on my shelves before buying new ones (I have very little idea how to keep track and reward myself for this one, but I’ll try)
- Be more willing to DNF when I’m not enjoying a book rather than just dragging it out
There are many other things that I want to try and get done this year. I want a new job, I want to get healthier, eat healthier and get a better exercise routine, but baby steps and I going to keep trying.
Wish me luck with my goals and I wish you the best of luck with your resolutions. I hope you achieve everything you want to.
Until next time …