My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
Seems as I missed last week’s Six For Sunday I thought I might as well do that topic for this week. It seems a little hard to find something to celebrate from last year, but I am determined to do it.
But, before I do lets tell you all about Six For Sunday. #S4S is a weekly bookmeme created by Steph over at A Little But A Lot. She started doing this in 2017 and she publishes quarterly prompts for every Sunday.
- I read 60 books.
- I never thought that I would be able to read that many books, but I owe it to Paris and the amount of free time that I had over there, and then lockdown and the amount free time I had then.
- I read a lot of new to me authors, and a lot of debut authors.
- I could list many of them but I loved all the new authors and I am excited for even more books this year
- I got rid of books
- I am a complete book hoarder but I finally decided to sort through my shelves and get rid of books I wouldn’t read again, or I didn’t think I would ever read.
- I finally signed up to a book subscription box
- I am loving my book subscription with Illumicrate every month is a wonderful surprise and I am developing a lovely collection of interesting mugs that I’ll hardly ever use.
- I started so many new series
- That I am determined I will try and finish at least some of them
- I discovered some new genres
- which include Graphic novels I started getting into graphic novels and I am obsessed with the Heartstopper series.
I hope you enjoy my list and I hope you have celebrated all your wins from 2020, because I assure you there are more than you think.
Happy Sunday, and until next time,