My name is Chiara and I am a Bookworm.
I hope you have all had a good week and are ready for month 2 of 2021. I can hardly believe that we’re already at February.
I have started this post but I still have absolutely no idea what I am going to write. What are my bookish hates? I have no idea, but I better have an idea soon because otherwise this would be a very short post.
But before I dive in let me tell you all about #SixForSunday. #SixForSunday is a weekly bookmeme created by Steph from A Little But A Lot in 2017 and she posts new topics quarterly. You can usually find them, and all the details you will need, here.
- I hate getting rid of books
- I hate being interrupted when I’m reading (yes, brother, I’m looking at you)
- I hate not having enough bookshelves
- I hate the time it takes for books to be delivered. Even if it’s only a day, I want it instantaneously.
- I hate waiting for books to be released. The wait is always interminable.
- I hate how there are never enough hours in the day for all the reading that I want to do.
Well, I found some bookish hates. Apparently I am an impatient person, who really hates waiting and that needs to find more than 24 hours in the day.
Apparently that’s the person that I am.
Until next time …